We wish to appoint an apprentice for our Front of House team who is personable, enthusiastic and capable of interacting with the public.
List of duties will include but are not limited to:
- Serving alcohol, food and other drinks
- Age verification of customers
- Maintaining cleanliness of establishment
- Maintaining cellar and stock
- Taking payment for products
As a Hospitality Team Member Apprentice, you will have to be adaptable and ready to support team members across our business, especially during busy periods.
Your most important role is to develop fantastic ‘hospitality’ skills and knowledge such as; recognising customer needs, knowing how to match them to our products and services and working as part of our team. You must ensure that every customer, whether they are eating in our kitchen or drinking cocktails in our lounge, feels welcomed and looked after.
Your role will also include the following topics as part of your apprenticeship:
- First line supervision/team leading
Upon successful completion of the Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship, you may be considered for a permanent position. You may also be offered the opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship.
- Confidently able to interact with customers
- Comfortable using IT and relevant software
Applicants must have a minimum of 4 GCSEs at Grade A-C/9-4 including maths and English or equivalents.
However, if you do not meet the entry requirements, you may still be considered.
Learners will work towards the following:
- Certification of Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths (where applicable)