Hospitality Team Member Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
The Three Little Pigs
Duties will include:
- Working in and around the bar area
- Support the restaurant during trading hours
- Helping to provide quality service during events
The role is very varied and although you will specialise in an area, you have to be adaptable and ready to support team members across the business, for example during busy periods.
The most important part of this role is to develop fantastic ‘hospitality’ skills and knowledge. For example, recognising customer needs, knowing how to match them to our products and services of the business and working as part of a team to ensure that every customer, whether they are eating in our restaurant, drinking coffees in our cafe, ordering room service in our hotel or attending a business conference feels welcomed and looked after.
Your role will also include the following topics as part of your apprenticeship:
- First line supervision/team leading
Through Exeter College and our highly skilled management team, we will train, motivate, inspire and teach you everything about the role and working at The Three Little Pigs.
We are very busy pub, and even with the current situation are providing a takeaway and delivery service where we are doing anything from 40 meals on a Friday evening to 120 and 250 roasts on a Sunday. We are very family orientated and everyone chips in to help in every area. of the business.
Start date would be when the course begins or sooner if the candidate prefers.
- Upon successful completion of the Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship, you may be considered for a permanent position
- You may also be offered the opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Exceptional customer service skills, high standards and excellent attention to detail
- Interest in food and drink
- Strong communication skills with a big smile and a joy for helping people
- Willingness to learn, good track record of punctuality and attendance
- Can-do attitude and loves giving exceptional customer service
- Maths and English GCSE, grade C/4 (or equivalent)
- If you do not have these qualifications our team will support you to gain these skills alongside your apprenticeship
You will work towards achieving the following:
- Certification of Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths (where applicable)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.