Hospitality Team Member Apprentice
HIT TRAINING LTD
Working together as a team, to maintain extremely high standards within this 5* environment. This could include restaurant and lounge service, right through to events and weddings.
The successful candidate will be responsible for service of food and drink, as well as all other aspects of customer service within this busy hotel.
Duties to include:
- Greeting customers at the table
- Taking orders
- Serving food and drink at the table
- Tidying tables
- Cash handling
- Booking tables
- Working as part of the team
- Adhering to all Health & Safety guidelines
- Providing all customers with great customer service
- Liaising with the kitchen
- Learning how to use the coffee machine
- Bar work
The possibility of a full time position on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Friendly disposition
- Good standard of personal hygiene
None required, however, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Hospitality Team Member Level 2 standard
Functional skills in maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.