Hospitality Team Member Apprentice
Deli Flavour Limited
HIT TRAINING LTD
They open 7 days a week and this would be suitable for somebody who is flexible and available to work weekends.
Alongside learning the trade, the successful applicant would be working towards gaining a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Qualification.
- Meet & greet customers
- Customer facing role involving interaction and good communication
- Taking order & payment
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Food preparation
- You will also receive barista training
Possible to gain full time employment on completion of programme. We have several staff who started with us on their apprenticeship.
- Good people skills
- Great face to face communication
- Working as part of team
- A good basic grasp of maths and English
- Must have a passion for food, you will be selling a variety of food products and will gain knowledge about these to enable you to explain to our customers in depth.
- Happy to sample different products.
None required, however, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Training ProvidedHospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2Functional skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.