Hospitality Team Member Apprentice
WYBOSTON LAKES LIMITED
HIT TRAINING LTD
Wyboston Lakes is situated midway between Cambridge and Milton Keynes, at the edge of the historic market town of St. Neots and is set in 380 acres of rural countryside (30 acres bigger than Hyde Park), is the largest, privately owned business and leisure destination in northern Europe.
“We are expert at what we do, we set the highest standards.”
You’ll be working closely as one team to ensure guests have a positive and memorable experience with them.
You’ll be providing excellent food and drink service, upselling our products to the best of your ability and preparing the tables ready for their guests. Duties will include:
- To maintain the highest standard of cleanliness in the area allocated i.e. cellar, back bar and seating areas of the bar lounges
- To ensure that all customers transactions are efficiently and corrected recorded and charged at the right price
- To provide the highest level of customer service to our guests
- To complete all tasks to the standards highlighted in the Standard Operation Procedure manuals
- To operate all equipment correctly adhering to Health & Safety guidelines
We will train with growth of our business in mind, potentially leading to future employment and further training for the successful applicant.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Multi-tasking skills
- Customer service skills
- Passionate about food
None required, however, maths & English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Training ProvidedTraining to be provided:
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
Maths and English support, if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.