Hospitality Team Member Apprentice
CLUCKING OINKS LTD
HIT TRAINING LTD
Clucking Oinks are looking for a keen chef to join their team, learn the trade, and gain a Level 2Hospitality Team Member Qualification.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of workings with the kitchen:
From food preparation, cooking, and service. cash handling, use of the till and electronic systems.
Working as part of the team, you will be involved in the running of some areas maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
You may even be able to work in multiple sites in order to develop your skills and expand your knowledge.
Duties to include:
- Greeting customers at the table
- Taking orders
- Serving food and drink at the table
- Tidying tables
- Cash handling
- Ingredient preparation
- Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
- Plating up and presentation of food
- Taking instruction from senior chefs
- Cleaning and clearing down workstations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Portion control
The potential of a full-time position on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- Good timekeeping
- High standards of personal hygiene
None required; however, English and maths will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Hospitality team member standard (Level 2)
- Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.