As a Team Leader with KFC, you will be supporting the restaurant management team with the day-to-day running of the restaurant.
You will help to build and run a team that cares about quality and consistency in customer service and lead by example, ensuring that your restaurant is excelling and exceeding monthly sales targets.
You will be offered on the job training and the apprenticeship will support your development and beyond.
Please be aware that for this role you will need experience of leading a team in the workplace, ideally in a hospitality or retail environment, with a proven track record of improving guest experience.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Opening and closing the restaurant securely
- Overseeing that the restaurant is regularly cleaned - organising the cleaning schedules and doing spot checks to make sure it is being followed closely
- Daily training of staff to ensure your team are working to the best of their abilities
- Managing your team on shift and making sure customers are provided with the highest quality service
- Review guest feedback with the management team to guarantee continually improving customer satisfaction
- Plan for every potential opportunity to increase sales - including keeping an eye on any local events in the community and with competition
- Making sure the team are clear on their sales goals at the beginning of every shift
- Ensure good practice around all cash handling and in-store banking procedures. You'll have a strong understanding of how to control costs including labour costs, stock levels, ordering and deliveries
- Ongoing training and development within KFC as well as through the apprenticeship training programme
- The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early
In return for starting your apprenticeship with us, you will receive:
- A competitive hourly salary
- Pension contribution scheme
- 25% Staff discount
- 28 days holiday
We are looking for someone with experience of leading a team in the workplace, ideally in a hospitality or retail environment, with the following qualities:
- A proven track record of improving the guest experience
- An understanding profit and loss and cost management
- Experience with decision making and leadership
- Previous experience of implementing ideas and delivering creative change in the workplace
At KFC, you will need to be driven to succeed and determined to progress and develop within your role. We are looking for someone who is:
- Great in a leadership role
- Passionate o Excellent communication skills
- Consistent and proven customer service skills
- A flexible approach to work hours and shifts
- No qualifications are required for this role
- Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths