As a Team Leader with KFC, you will be supporting the restaurant management team with the day-to-day running of the restaurant.
You will help to build and run a team that cares about quality and consistency in customer service and lead by example, ensuring that your restaurant is excelling and exceeding monthly sales targets.
You will be offered on the job training and the apprenticeship will support your development and beyond.
Please be aware that for this role you will need experience of leading a team in the workplace, ideally in a hospitality or retail environment, with a proven track record of improving guest experience.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Opening and closing the restaurant securely
- Overseeing that the restaurant is regularly cleaned – organising the cleaning schedules and doing spot checks to make sure it is being followed closely
- Daily training of staff to ensure your team are working to the best of their abilities
- Managing your team on shift and making sure customers are provided with the highest quality service
- Review guest feedback with the management team to guarantee continually improving customer satisfaction
- Plan for every potential opportunity to increase sales – including keeping an eye on any local events in the community and with competition
- Making sure the team are clear on their sales goals at the beginning of every shift
- Ensure good practice around all cash handling and in-store banking procedures
- You’ll have a strong understanding of how to control costs including labour costs, stock levels, ordering and deliveries
In return for starting your apprenticeship with us, you will receive:
- A competitive hourly salary
- Quarterly performance-based bonus
- Pension contribution scheme
- 25% Staff discount
- Income protection scheme
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) with increased holiday entitlement the longer you are with us
- Benefits plans with options including gym memberships, health screening and travel insurance
Alongside your day to day work and training, you will be working towards your Hospitality Supervisor – Outlets L3 standard qualification which will be delivered through a blended social learning experience. This includes but is not limited to 1-to-1 visits from your regional trainer, self-study, and remote visits.
The apprenticeship is a structured, learner and employer focused development programme which is designed to support you on your chosen career path. Once you are signed up onto the apprenticeship programme, you will be able to get students discounts through an NUS card and you will be earning money while studying towards a nationally recognised qualification.
At KFC you will be working towards a Hospitality Supervisor Outlets Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
- Ongoing training and development within KFC as well as through the apprenticeship training programme
- The key dates are to be used as a guide only
- Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early
We are looking for someone with experience of leading a team in the workplace, ideally in a hospitality or retail environment, with the following qualities:
- A proven track record of improving the guest experience
- An understanding profit and loss and cost management
- Experience with decision making and leadership
- Previous experience of implementing ideas and delivering creative change in the workplace
At KFC, you will need to be driven to succeed and determined to progress and develop within your role. We are looking for someone who is:
- Great in a leadership role
- Excellent communication skills
- Consistent and proven customer service skills
- A flexible approach to work hours and shifts
- No qualifications are required for this role
Hospitality Supervisor - Outlets Level 3
Functional Skills in Maths and English