It’s our ‘other’ SECRET. The colonel has taught us that there is a Right Way to do things. It isn’t always easy, but it’s always better. We lead with the heart and we Care Hard about making our team members feel part of the family and have fun while we are at it. We’re a people business that happens to serve chicken and chips.
We Care Hard about you, your development and your journey with us. In return we’ll ask you to roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and treat our guests as family. It’s what the colonel would do.
WHAT THE WE CAN OFFER YOU
A career with KFC offers much more than just fantastic earning potential. You’ll receive comprehensive training and excellent opportunities to grow your career.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Team Leader you will be the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) “wingman” or woman supporting the RGM with leading and developing a diverse team and culture within the restaurant. We encourage you to be your own authentic self, whom may love Chicken & Chips, but above all else, you will have a guest first mindset with the autonomy to run the restaurant as if it were you own.
Your daily duties will include:
- Our People - our people are super important to us, we say they are just as important to us, as our guests. As a TL you’ll care about making a difference to each team member’s personal growth, their development and supporting them on the right way to do things. You will play a pivotal role in building a competent team, who can have fun together, but whom will roll up their sleeves when it ‘hot’ in the kitchen
- Satisfied Guest – If you know anything about KFC, you will know that we care hard about guests, serving each one as if they are family! Never wanting to disappoint our guests, you’ll be leading by example (Obvs) and training the team to be ‘guest maniacs’ serving accurate, hot meals, with a friendly smile. You’ll help train the team to be ready, willing and able to help our guests with any questions they may have when ordering at our digital touch screen kiosks, whilst maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- You’ll have the skills to ‘make it right’ if anything ever goes wrong with the guest experience, and you will work with restaurant management to review guest feedback and make the experience better and better. Consider yourself a fun guy or women, as a TL - you will be empowered to use your imagination and help the team create “feel good” moments that bring a little joy to every visit.
The Colonel had many jobs, first and foremost, he was a chicken salesman. He loved to sell Chicken, and we continue his legacy by sharing the same passion, to sell his unique Chicken.
So much so, that we believe every occasion is a potential fried chicken one. As a trusted “wingman” or woman, you’ll help your RGM plan for every potential opportunity, anything from your local community events through to direct competition; you’ll always be thinking about what might help your team sell more of the Colonel’s good stuff, finding ways to improve operational standards and the guest experience.
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly, performance-related bonus
- Pension contribution scheme
- 25% staff discount
- Income protection scheme
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Education development through to degree level
- Potential bonus earnings for performance
- Flexible shift
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) with increased holiday entitlement (dependent on years of service)
Ongoing training and development following successful completion of the apprenticeship
WHAT WE’D LOVE FROM YOU
If you have some, or a lot of experience, and you are cluckin’ excited to join KFC Apply now… there might just be a seat for you at the Colonel’s table.
No previous qualifications required
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifetime Training Ltd
- Hospitality Supervisor Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths and English