The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Serving behind the bar
- Waiting tables
- Taking orders
- Reception work
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full-time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Effective communication skills
- Good people skills
- Ability to deal with being active for long periods of time
- Passionate about food and cooking
There are no formal qualifications required to fill this position.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)