Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Managing the diary
- Taking bookings and cancellations
- Taking orders
- Dealing with customer queries
- Serving food and drink
- Understanding what hospitality means; the culture of the industry and why delivering a customer experience to meet and exceed customer’s expectations is so important to hospitality businesses
- Appreciate the importance of hospitality behaviours such as personal conduct, being adaptable, using initiative and communicating with a diverse range of people
- Know the range of businesses and establishments that make up the hospitality industry, their differences and similarities and the variety of job roles and progression opportunities that are available
Full-time employment or further training.
You will need to attend Worsley College one day per week (Monday).
You need to follow all guidance for the enquiry form.
Please let us know in this section if you would like to apply for other vacancies with Salford City College Apprentices if you are unsuccessful for this vacancy.
- Passion for working in the hospitality environment
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Good personal hygiene and knowledge of Food hygiene
GCSEs at grades E/2 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Food technology/Food hygiene (not essential).
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)