We are looking for a Hospitality Team Member apprentice to join our friendly and professional team.
The ideal candidate must be flexible with working hours, including weekend and evening shifts. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
You will be assisting in all aspects of the cafe with greeting customers and making drinks with a particular focus with food preparation in the kitchen.
Duties to include:
- To assist in the kitchen with food prep
- Keeping kitchen clean & tidy
- At busy times make drinks
- Help with customers when required
- Cleaning down tables
To grow as part of the team.
You must be good at keeping calm under pressure when the cafe is busy. You will be on your feet at all times. Your pay will be reviewed after six months.
- Good teamwork
- Knowledge and experience of hospitality and customer service
- To be able to work under pressure in a busy environment and be clean and tidy when working
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Can work well under pressure
GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths at 4/C or above.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship.