We would like someone who is willing to learn about all aspects of the business, from front of house; including:
- Serving customers
- Taking bookings
- Planning events
- Preparing drinks (barrister training will be provided)
- Working alongside our chef and manager in the kitchen to assist with preparing food to a high standard both for events (including weddings) and day to day service
We are keen to keep and develop our staff. The role of assistant manager would be progression for the right candidate to assist our current manager in the day to day running of the café.
- Some experience in working within a café would be ideal although not essential
- A team player, who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and who is a people person
- Being on time is important to us, as you will be a part of a team and a willingness to learn and ask for help when required!
- Good communicator, who is able to manage stressful and busy situations with a smile. Not easily flapperble
No qualifications required!
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 - Food and Beverage Service
- Functional Skills in maths and English