Hospitality Apprentice - Taylor and Hall Event Catering Ltd - Colchester
Taylor and Hall Event Catering Ltd
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Part of a small team you will be a Front of house person for the indoor bowls club. You will be taking food orders and payment, serving food to tables and clearing tables for elderly customers in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Help create a warm, friendly and welcoming environment
- Serve food to customers
- Take payments using an EPOS till system
- Keep a safe and hygienic working environment
- Identify the needs of the guest to make every guest feel valued
- Work as a team with your colleagues to ensure all housekeeping tasks are completed.ie Washing up
- Small amount of food preparation ie sandwiches/salad
- Show an appetite for personal development and learning
- Assist in setting up and closing down the restaurant area ready for service or the next day
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Carry out instructions as given by management
Full-time position offered on completion and continuous training to next level.
40 hours per week
Wed – Sun 11:00 – 19:00
2 x 30 meal breaks (can be taken together)
2 x 15 min breaks
We are event caterers and cater events all over Essex and London. You could be included in this side of the business if you so wish or if there is a need to complete gaps in your apprenticeship
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Integrity and honesty
No qualifications required.
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Food and Beverage Service
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.