Hospitality Apprentice - Food and Beverage Service - Masala Zone, Soho
Masala Zone Restaurant
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
At Masala Zone, we have a passion for making sure customers have an enjoyable time – delicious genuine Indian food, newly renovated exciting interiors and great staff delivering great service.
We are currently seeking Hospitality Apprentices to work within our restaurants, you will be
- Working with the hospitality team to serve customers
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Take payments and orders
You will be offered great benefits:
- Starting competitive salary
- Training on and off the job
- 28 days’ holiday
- Free staff meals
- Restaurant discounts
- Restaurant Vouchers
- Development training
- Recommend a friend incentive
We are looking for people who are:
- Warm & accommodating
- Immaculate presentation
- Positive attitude
You will be working towards your Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Standard, which will last 12-15 months. During this time, you will be paid a competitive salary so that you can earn whilst you learn, and your trainer will arrange meetings with you on site so that you can work through your programme.
On-going training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full-time job.
You will be expected to work evenings and weekends and throughout holiday periods such as Christmas.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attentive and proactive
- Understanding that the customer comes first
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service
- Good teamwork ethic
- Clean, tidy and professional appearance
- Punctual and reliable
- Pride in doing the best job possible
- Commitment to completing apprenticeship programme
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
No qualifications required.
- Hospitality Team Member - Food & Beverage Service Level 2
- Functional Skills maths
- Functional Skills English
- Functional Skills IT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.