Hospitality Apprentice - Eagle and Hind - Chelmsford - Intermediate (Level 2)
Eagle & Hind
Lifetime Training Group
Greene King's Locals boast some of the most breath-taking, fun-filled and relaxing pubs in the country. Found in towns and cities across England and Wales, from a scenic Dorset pub to a city centre spot to meet friends - Greene King will have something that fits the bill.
If you have a desire to gain experience with an industry respected pub brand and you have the hunger to develop yourself and further your career, this apprenticeship position may be just what you're looking for.
A vibrant local which is extremely popular, great for watching live sport or a great bite to eat with our Meet & Eat menu available till 9pm every day the Eagle & Hind always has something for visitors to do including pool and darts we also have a comfortable terrace area at the front of the pub which is great for dining or even just enjoying a drink while you soak up the sun and watch the world go by.
Greene King are offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an Apprenticeship through 12 month training programmes designed to perfectly match roles in the licensed hospitality sector.
You will be paid the National Minimum Wage for your age and you will be working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Reach your full potential! Greene King's career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. Through their apprenticeship programme, you'll gain professional qualifications from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4. Plus, you'll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you'll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you're qualified.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality.
Responsibilities included in this role:
- Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
- Serve food at the table
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
- Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
- Earn while your learn in a job you can be passionate about
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Receive support throughout your apprenticeship
- Gain additional skills through enhanced learning opportunities
- Enjoy fantastic career opportunities
- Be part of a fun and exciting brand
Ongoing training and development
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early. Greene King pay National Minimum wage for age, including their Apprentices.
- Pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Good teamwork ethic
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Organised multitasker
- Creativity and imagination for food presentation
- Passionate about developing your skills in the hospitality sector
- A willingness and desire to learn
- A smart and tidy appearance
- Tact and diplomacy for dealing with demanding customers
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A flexibility to work weekends and evenings
- No previous qualifications required.
- Hospitality team member Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.