Hourly Wage: £7.70 - 8.91 Plus service charge of £1,000 pa. 3 - 5 vacancies to fill.
First stop, Food & Beverage, where you will learn all
about 5-star service and delivering top-notch hospitality to our guests. You'll
get a feel for food preparation in the kitchen, then it's on to housekeeping to
learn how we prepare for guest arrival. You'll have the opportunity to spend
some time at reception or the spa, and for sure, you won't be far from a
special occasion, maybe a wedding, a party and of course Christmas!
We are partnered with HIT Hospitality Training to deliver a
programme that allows you to earn and learn! You'll work full time (40/42.5
hours a week) and will be supported by on job training by industry experts,
together with bi-monthly visits from your assigned HIT Trainer.
The minimum duration for this Level 2 apprenticeship is 12
months, allowing you plenty of time to work out which area of the business
suits you best. Development opportunities are endless and continued progression
could see you take on supervisory or managerial opportunities when the time is
Daily duties include:
- The smooth and efficient running of your area and promote a service of excellence to our guests
- Recognize the needs and comfort of the customer throughout all service periods and focus on customer relation and satisfaction – be attentive and professional at all times
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness, presentation of furnishings, and the proper set-up of your area
- Present yourself at the beginning of each shift punctually, properly dressed in the correct uniform and maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene
- Ensure you have a thorough understanding of and adhere to laws and regulations regarding licensing, food safety, health & safety & fire regulations
As our Hospitality Apprentice, you'll enjoy a stunning working environment, competitive salary, and attractive service charge (paid monthly), pension scheme, hotel discounts on rooms, food and beverage, and other products and discounts at other Pride of Britain properties. As Hospitality Apprentice, you will also enjoy free use of our beautiful spa and gym, free meals on duty, long service awards, free parking & uniform, and above all excellent training, qualifications, and career opportunities. We also offer an employee assistance programme. Live-in available.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £17,100.00-£19,640.00 per year
Opportunities are endless and could lead to a full-time role either in Food & Beverage as a Commis de Rang Waiter/waitress, Demi Chef de Rang, Chef de Rang and lead to further progressions such as a supervisor or even a section manager in time. Alternatively, we will have opportunities in housekeeping as Housekeeping Assistant, Housekeeping Supervisor, and more longer term maybe as Assistant head Housekeeper/ Head Housekeeper. Opportunities abound in the Michelin star kitchen at all levels from Commis Chef to Head Chef or alternatively in Spa or Reception for Receptionists, Senior Receptionist & Spa Attendant.
- This role will suit someone who is naturally friendly andenjoys delivering great customer service & helping others
- Strongcommunication and interpersonal skills
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to use initiative and pick up things quickly. A team player
- Someone who likes an active role and being on their feet for long hours – lots of walking involved!
English and maths at GCSE or equivalent would be ideal.
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member
- Functional Skills maths Level 1
- Functional Skills English Level 1
The apprentice will receive on-job training across several departments around the hotel such as Food & Beverage, Kitchen, Reception, Spa, Housekeeping with a view to taking on a full-time role in one dept at the end of the 12 months, according to aptitude.