Full training is given as part of your apprenticeship for all areas to achieve the skills, knowledge and behaviours to complete all below duties confidently;
- Know how to perform basic food processing tasks such as preparation, cooking and regeneration of food
- To follow kitchen procedures to maintain food safety and quality
- Know how to maintain excellent standards of hygiene and how to use equipment correctly and store food safely
- Perform basic cleaning, washing up, food processing, preparation, regeneration and cooking tasks in line with the kitchen procedures and maintaining food safety and quality
- Ensure each stage of food and beverage service meets the business standard, including customer arrival, provision of information, promoting other items, processing purchases, serving food and drink and taking payments
- Be able to highlight key features of the products and services
- Take a responsible approach to the preparation, sale and service of food and beverages in relation to safe handling and storage, and accurately communicating the contents of products
- Use appropriate opportunities to upsell and promote additional products and services
There may be potential for permanent employment on successful completion of your apprenticeship.
This role will include some weekend working.
Please consider how you will get to work each day.
- Experience of working in a Food & Beverage environment advantageous but not necessary
- Good timekeeping skills
- Able to communicate effectively
- You should have the ability to work effectively in a team,
- Passion for the industry a must
- Reliable, efficient and pro-active
- High levels of personal presentation and grooming
- A full clean driving license and access to a vehicle is advantageous but not essential
A basic standard of maths and English ideally GCSE 4/C or above but there is a possibility to study towards equivalent qualifications as part of your apprenticeship.
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)