Cafe Express Ltd
HIT TRAINING LTD
At Café Express, you can order all of your favourite dishes online and many more delicious options and have them delivered straight to your door in no time at all.
At Café Express they are constantly striving to improve their service and quality in order to give their customers the very best experience.
Duties to include:
- Greeting customers at the table
- Taking orders
- Serving food and drink at the table
- Tidying tables
- Cash handling
- Working as part of the team
- Adhering to all Health and Safety guidelines
- Providing all customers with great customer service
- Liaising with the kitchen
- Learning how to use the coffee machine
- Basic food preparation
You will be working towards a full-time position should one be available at the end of your apprenticeship.
- Good communication skills
- A team player
- A passion for talking to people from different backgrounds
- Willing to learn
- Good attendance
- Aware of your surroundings
- Good common sense
None required; however, English and maths will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Hospitality team member standard (Level 2)
Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.