Home Entertainment Sales Apprentice
WARNER BROS. ENTERTAINMENT UK LIMITED
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
Working closely with the team, the successful candidate will support the planning and delivery of effective sales strategies to meet revenue and profit targets across the entire portfolio of Film & TV content. You will also provide support to the physical sales team and assist in the sales and distribution of WHEG content to the retail accounts
- Support the physical sales team to deliver the business objectives across the Grocery retail channel
- Help to develop New Release and Catalogue Home Entertainment sales presentations and promotional pitches for retail accounts
- Effective use of Salesforce and other IT systems to manage customer forecasts and pricing databases, as well as resolving pricing queries
- Management of internal co-op databases and liaising with customers to ensure timely end-to-end processing of purchase orders
- Regular communication with Marketing, Ops, Retail Planning and all other relevant internal business contacts
- Co-ordination and distribution of sales materials to retailers including, product catalogues, in-store displays and on-line assets
- Management of internal and external meetings, customer entertainment, events and customer promotional orders
- Gathering market insights and sharing relevant ideas and sales opportunities with the wider team
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook) and some experience of using IT systems and databases would be preferred
- Have a genuine interest in the film, TV and gaming industry and the latest consumer trends
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and understanding of the retail environment
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels of the business in a professional manner
- Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively
- Self-motivated, focused and confident when working in a team environment
- Must have an analytical approach to tasks and pay close attention to detail
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including maths and English
Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3]) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.