Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If, yes please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you have GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Company: Hillfoot Electrical Distributors.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring goods in and out
- Assisting with unloading of vans
- Keeping records of deliveries
- Obtaining signed receipts from goods delivery
- Picking and packing
- Stock control and replenishing stock
- Use of internal computer system - Office 365 and Sage
- Serving customers at the trade counter
- Answering the phone
- Operating the till and PDQ machine
- Marketing to new and existing customers
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Possible progression to a permanent role for the right candidate.
- A good level of maths and English
- Good verbal communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- Able to use own initiative
- Good timekeeping
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Trade Supplier apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace