Highway Records Apprentice
Suffolk County Council
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Apprenticeships have changed, there is now no upper age limit on being an apprentice and we welcome applications from anyone who is interested in starting or further developing their career in this area. More information on who is eligible to apply for an apprenticeship can be found here: https://askhr.suffolk.gov.uk
Your duties will include:
- Researching documents
- Recording the extent and legal status of the county’s highways onto maps
- Providing this information to colleagues, councillors and the public
You will work towards achieving an NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration for 18 months with on the job training.
Possible progression to further learning or possible full-time job.
We believe that the experience you will gain throughout your apprenticeship will significantly enhance your ability to find employment inside or outside our organisation.
- Have a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop skills
- Have good communication skills
- Show professionalism and politeness when dealing with colleagues and customers
5 GCSE (A - C/8-4 grade or equivalent)
- Business Administration Apprenticeship L3
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.