Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If, yes please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you have GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Company: Heritage Doors & Floors Ltd
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
As an Apprentice, you will be involved in all aspects of warehousing, including;
- Picking and packing
- Labelling orders for dispatch
- Applying finishes to our hardwood products
- Processing returns and deliveries
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
This employer prides themselves in developing the staff they employ. This wouldn't be just a job, it will be a career that you can pride yourself with and develop yourself within the business.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Desire to show initiative and stay calm under pressure
- Time management and organisational skills
- Ability to lift heavy items (around 30-40kg)
- Confident and able to use initiative
- Ability to follow procedures and learn new skills
- Punctual and good track record of attendance at previous jobs
- Some form of work experience in a warehouse is desirable but not essential
- Dependent and reliable
- Respectful and a team player
- Value others
- Trustworthy and reliable
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.