No two days are the same!
- Initially the role will involve providing “first response” to any technology issue, which means that you will log issues in our tracking system and allocate them to members of the team to resolve (technology issues are communicated to the team via email, phone and face to face)
- Checking IT equipment in meeting rooms is in good order
- Completing administrative tasks, including checking voicemails, logging and progressing change requests and internal change processes
- Working with & support the Aspect Capital IT team
We will ensure you have plenty of training and guidance to help your confidence and ability grow.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
If you’re looking for your first step towards an interesting and rewarding career this is a great opportunity for you!
- Excellent communication skills – you are the first point of contact for the team
- Organisational skills – there are lots of interesting of projects to get involved with
- Prioritisation – understanding what is important and what can wait Team-work
- We don’t expect you to have an understanding of the technologies we use as we are able to teach those skills, although a curiosity in IT would be beneficial
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.