Do you want a career in business administration or customer service?
Look no further! Get trained in general administration, work with clients and customers and show off your smile!
A Helpdesk Apprentice will be the first person a customer will speak to and see so if you are a people person then apply today!
Duties will include:
- Manage and maintain data management systems (both manual and electronic) to support the service operation, from logging initial job raised through to completion
- Update clients’ as per service level agreements
- Assist ordering of materials and stock management control
- First point of telephone contact for the team, clients, suppliers, and customers, identifying urgent calls and passing on messages/dealing with enquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Meeting and greeting visitors, including attendance register
- General Administration duties as required
- Diligence around maintaining health & safety
- Maintain a high level of security & confidentiality of data
- General cleaning duties to maintain a clean and safe work area
- Identifies activities that support the continuous improvement culture that supports our customer experience and performance
This position is based in Stafford so having a driving licence is desirable.
- Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
- Organisation Skills (able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions
- Ability to multi-tasks
- IT skills
- Well presented, confident and a good team player
- Active listener
- Takes responsibility and accountability
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude including suggesting solutions, participating, trusting and encouraging others and achieving expectations
- Is adaptable to change/embraces and welcomes change
- Acts with pace and urgency being energetic, enthusiastic and decisive
- Communicates effectively
Maths and English GCSE’s 9-4/A*-C or equivalent.
Advanced Business Administrator Standard.