Health & Social Care Apprentice
Cotteridge Church Day Centre
ASPIRATION TRAINING LIMITED
Duties to include:
- Working with other Day Centre staff and volunteers to assist with the varying needs of all members
- Assist with the preparation and serving of morning and afternoon light refreshments and also serving the mid day meal to the tables
- Assist in organising daily activities when required, and to participate in them
- To note and report to the Coordinator/Deputy any issues arising regarding the needs of the members
- Supporting members with personal hygiene
- Act as ambulance escort on a rota basis
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Possible progression in care.
Are you able to travel to and from the setting at times required? Are you passionate about a career in care?
- Good communication skills
- Empathy - Caring nature with passion for helping others
- Caring nature
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Looking to progress in a career in care
Good standard literacy & numeracy.
- Health & Social Care Level 2
- Maths and English Functional Skills Level 1 if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.