While completing your Level 2 health and social care apprenticeship you will undertake a variety of training and daily duties. You will be working with people, feeling passionate, about supporting and enabling them to live a more independent and fulfilling life. It is a rewarding and worthwhile job that provides excellent career opportunities. Your day to day duties may include, but not limited to:
- Providing a safe living environment
- Following individualised care plans
- Interact and listen to individuals needs
- Work as a team and support other members of staff
- Provide care and support to individuals their physical, psychological, spiritual and cultural needs are met
- Assist with personal care
- Serving meals and drinks
Your working week will be Monday to Friday and will consist of 30 hours per week. Your shifts will be discussed at interview if you are to be successful.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there could be excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate, including training and further qualifications.
- Positive attitude
- Passion for helping people
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Good interpersonal skills
There are no prior qualifications required for this role.
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard. With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Care certificate
- Technical Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care,
- Functional Skills in Maths & English if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
All training will be delivered in the workplace with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.