- Feeding, dressing, and personal hygiene care for clients
- Carers strive to be sensitive to the Residents'; ever changing needs. Such needs may be medical/therapeutic (for physical and mental welfare), cultural, psychological, spiritual, emotional and social
You would be expected to carry out various duties which will also include:
- Provide attention when needed, whilst ensuring Clients retain their comfort and dignity
- Closely monitor Clients who may be confused and/or who have behavioural problems
- Helping out in the unit to support your team to cover holidays, absence etc
- Pay particular attention to assisting Clients who have limited mobility, or physical/learning difficulties, making the best use of aids provided
- You will learn to give yourself and your Customers a positive impression of the Health Sector
- You will learn about Employment rights within this Industry
- We would like to offer excellent future prospects to the right candidate
- Progression to Level 3 together with numerous exciting opportunities lie ahead for you
Someone who has a practical approach, customer focused, flexible when it comes to shifts.
Friendly and kind with good communication skills.
GCSE or equivalents.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Care Certificate
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills