Hairdressing Standards Apprenticeship Level 2 - Intermediate (Level 2)
HEVANS BESPOKE HAIR Ltd
Hevans Bespoke Hair would like a young person to complete a level 2 hairdressing standards Apprenticeship City & Guilds. The Apprentice will work in the salon over 5 days & 40 hours a week. During this time they will gain a qualification in hairdressing to lead to a career in the industry.
Responsibilities will be as follows:
- To support all staff, with all aspects of hairdressing & undertake tasks given with salon Apprentice duties
- Meet & greet clients
- Prepare clients for salon services
- Shampooing & conditioning
- Keeping the salon clean & tidy
- To work on reception, attending clients, taking payments & making appointments
- To attend training on weekly basis
Gain a higher standard of qualification at level 2 & to progress to a level 3 advanced qualification.
- Social Skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good Telephone Manner
- Passion to learn
- Interested in Hairdressing
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Paragon skills have the Energy & Experience to give you the Edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help Energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to Execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Hairdressing
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.