Hairdressing Apprenticeship - Train as a Hair Stylist
Headmasters Partnership Ltd
What other career offers you incredible variety, a portable skill with expandable income and a great opportunity to express your creativity?
Hairdressing is an infinitely fulfilling and rewarding career that allows you to connect with people on a very personal level and contribute to their sense of well-being. The potential for progression beyond the salon floor has seen many of our assistants become educators, managers and session stylists back-stage at international fashion shows and photographic shoots.
Headmasters understands that apprentices are the future of our company, we have spent decades investing in delivering the best training structure that will engage and reward you, to progress your hairdressing career further.
We work closely with City and Guilds to provide an approved purpose built training academy for our apprentices. By attending our academy, you will gain further training and development on creative cutting, colouring and contemporary barbering, whilst gaining in salon experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full on salon experience
- Learning and experiencing salon structure
- Receiving in salon training
- Assisting stylists on the salon floor
- Carrying out simple hair treatments (shampooing, conditioning, drying and styling hair, and mixing and applying hair colour)
- Ad hoc salon duties
- Providing comfort and friendliness to our clients
- Reception duties
- Ensuring work stations are kept presentable at all times
- Maintaining equipment and stock
Don't delay! Apply for this position today! All we ask is that you have the passion and enthusiasm for Hairdressing and the drive and will to succeed.
Headmasters benefits include:
- 35% discount on retail products
- Subsidised travel using Oyster card
- £250 bonus for recommending another apprentice
- Free use of Headmasters photographic studio
- Entry into Industry Awards and photographic competitions
- Corporate discounts (Virgin, Thorpe Park, Taste Card, etc.)
- Annual awards night in January
- Summer party at Ministry of Sound
- Plus much more!
For more information, please call our recruitment team on 0208 296 6480.
- Salon Educator
- Art Team
- GHD Style Squad
- L'Oreal Colour Expert
- Mens Expert
- Salon Manager
- Franchise Owner
- Talent Squad
- Colour Ambassador
- Systematic approach to work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Clean and tidy
- No formal qualifications required
By attending one of LHAA's (London Hairdressing Apprenticeship Academy) approved academies you will gain further training and development on creative cutting, colouring and contemporary barbering, whilst gaining in salon experience.
- Level 2 Hair Professional
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.