- Meeting and greeting clients
- Prepping clients for their treatment and undertaking hair washing where required
- Shampooing and conditioning hair
- Cut hair using techniques
- Style and finish hair
- Potentially provide barbering services for men
- The successful applicant will be handling phone calls and making appointments
- They will also be required to manage payments including card and cash
- Everyone in the shop is required to comply with COVID regulations and the successful applicant will have to support with this
- This will include sweeping and cleaning the salon
- Take ownership of learning
- Supply own models for assessment and training
The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £159.
- Ongoing learning and development
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Good timekeeping
- Willingness to learn with an interest in hair
- Working with others and within a team
- Taking responsibility for managing own work
- Friendly and helpful manner
- Flexibility in working hours
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and Maths (or equivalents) and to have taken level 2 English and Math's tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Bianco hair world will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete a level 2 hair professional apprenticeship programme, delivered through Bianco hair world's dedicated training provider, Realise.
.Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late 2020.
We’ve invested heavily in our people and culture, and we want to grow our teams by finding people who share our passion and enthusiasm for creating a better future.