- Greeting clients
- Assisting other stylists in the salon
- Making drinks and tidying and cleaning in the salon
- Stock taking and reception duties
- Shampooing clients at the start and progressing onto blow drying, colouring and cutting during the duration of the course when the training has been given
- Would suit a confident person who has a passion for the hairdressing industry and who is wanting to progress within the sector
Can progress onto a barbering qualification, Hair level 3 and also beauty courses.
Discounted hair products and services
- No previous experience necessary as full training will be given
- Pleasant nature
- Able to think for themselves and be a good team player
- Be proactive and want to work to a high standard
- Preferred someone with a passion for the hair industry
- Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Hair Emporium will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in
your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
- If successful, you will complete a Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship programme, delivered through Hair Emporium's dedicated training provider, Realise.