Hairdressing Apprenticeship - Intermediate (Level 2)
Hair J E M
Interserve Learning & Employment (Services) Limited
Responsibilities will include:
- Shampooing hair
- Conditioning treatments over the back wash basin
- Answering the phone, making teas and coffee alongside keeping the salon clean and tidy, adhering to the new government rules.
- Progression into taking colours / foils and toners off, neutralising perms, blow drying and setting as time goes on
Potential stylist position to run your own column with your own clientele.
- Well presented
- Friendly and outgoing
- Someone who is keen and eager to learn
- We are hiring a full time apprentice to join our salon. You must be enthusiastic
- Have good people skills and be reliable
- Someone who will work hard to fit into the small team
- Previous experience not required
GCSEs (or the equivalent) would be an advantage but are not essential.
Level 2 Hair Professional Qualification.
The right candidate will get full training alongside 20% off the job support.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.