While completing a hairdressing apprenticeship your daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and tiding up,
- Help retain health and safety requirements,
- Shampooing client's hair,
- Answering the phones,
- Taking good care of customers
- Assisting other members of staff in their daily duties
- You will be required to attend all training session
The working week will be 35 hours per week from Tuesday to Saturday and you will have a Sunday and Monday off.
- APPLY - via GetMyFirstJob using the link above. Please upload your CV to your profile
- PHONE - we will call you to discuss your application and CV
- EMPLOYER - we will suitable CVs to the employer for consideration
- INTERVIEW - if you are selected for interview we will contact you to arrange a date and time
Future ProspectsUpon successful completion of the level 2 hairdressing apprenticeship, you may be offered a opportunity to do a level 3 apprenticeship.
- Good communication Skills
- Using your initiative
- The ideal candidate will be clean, well presented, confident, willing to learn, sociable and polite.
- No qualifications are required as full training will be provided throughout the apprenticeship, however, you must have a strong passion for the industry.
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing,
- Functional Skills in maths & English,
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities,
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.