- Reception duties, including meeting and greeting clients, answering the telephone and booking appointments
- Making both hot and cold beverages for clients
- Making sure towels and supplies are ready for use and keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Shampooing hair and conditioning treatments
- Shampooing colours off
- Stock control and replenishment
You will also have the opportunity to complete models and training blocks and practice on family and friend’s hair in the salon for training purposes. You will also be required to attend in house training and we have two qualified assessors that can help you pass assessments at work.
There may be the chance to progress to level 3 for the right candidate.
You will be standing for the majority of the day.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Must show and be able to use initiative
- A good telephone manner
- Good practical skills
- A team player who has the ability to listen and take directions
- Must be well presented, friendly and hardworking
- Sociable, outgoing and polite
- Be punctual and reliable
To be passionate about being a Hairdresser.
- Level 2 in Hairdressing: Pass, merit or distinction
- Maths and English level 1
- Attendance at college is required