What will the apprentice be doing?
· Answering the telephone.
· Organise front desk and maintain filing physically and electronically.
· Engaging with customers both in store and on the phone.
· Cleaning and presentation of salon.
· Greeting clients and providing a friendly face to the company.
· Shampooing after training.
· Assisting stylists with cleaning of products.
· Shadow stylists to develop confidence and knowledge to put into practice.
· Assist the stylists manage their diaries Representing the brand and upholding reputation.
*We take our safeguarding responsibilities seriously and successful appointment to this role will depend on the results of relevant checks*
* By submitting this application you are consenting to Fareham College retaining this and any future information you provide us with, and you are consenting to us sharing your data with relevant employers and agencies, in order to support your apprenticeship search. For details of Fareham Colleges data protection and data processes please visit www.fareham.ac.uk/data-protection-policy *
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Qualification/s to be obtained:
Hair Professional Level 2
The training will be delivered by Business Plus at Fareham College, an Ofsted Outstanding College. Your training will be delivered Day Release, and you will attend Fareham College. The schedule of this day release is to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a permanent role or progression onto a management upon completion of apprenticeship for the right person.
Reality CheckCan be hard physically with long hours working in a salon, lots of cleaning and general maintenance, with the ability to engage with customers Travel and available public transport Flexible hours available.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential