Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Greeting customers and developing their own skills in salon including all hairdressing skills
- Assisting all members of staff
- Washing and cutting hair
- Tidying and cleaning the salon
- Answering the phone
- Learning the company’s policy and procedures within the industry
- General customer service duties
- Social media duties
- Eligibility for Advanced Level Apprenticeships upon successful completion of the programme.
- Quick to learn
- Customer focused
- Hard working
There are not entry qualifications required for this job.
Training ProvidedParagon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 24 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing