Reporting to the owner the key responsibilities are likely to include:
- Meet and greet clients - walk in and appointed service
- Provide consultation services for hairdressing - male and female
- Drying & styling hair
- Colouring hair
- Dealing with all hair types
- Handling telephone enquiries and appointments
- Handling money with responsibility for the till
- General housekeeping - cleaning, restocking products
- Promoting products and services
- Working in a team
- Excellent workplace support and mentoring will be given covering most aspects
Possibility of full time employment on successful completion of Apprenticeship.
Beyond a Fringe is located at: 34 Bridge Street, Sheffield S21 1AH.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Communication Skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Team Building Skills
- Literacy Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Organisational Skills
- A can do attitude
- Team player
- Good sense of humour
Minimum of 5 GCSE or numbered equivalent A-D/8-3 grades including English and maths.
Training ProvidedApprenticeship standard - Hair Professional Level 2 including end point assessment.