Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients
- Assisting other stylists in the salon
- Making drinks, tidying, and cleaning in the salon
- Stock taking and reception duties
- Shampooing clients at the start, progressing onto blow drying, colouring, and cutting during the duration of the course when the training has been given
- Would suit a confident person who has a passion for the hairdressing industry and who is wanting to progress within the sector
Can progress onto barbering qualification, level 3 Hairdressing and also beauty courses and level 2 and 3
30 hours over 5 days could include one of the weekend days.
Parking in the gym car park, opposite a tram stop and on a bus route.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be given.
- Pleasant nature
- Able to think for themselves and be a good team player
- Be proactive and want to work to a high standard
- Prefer someone with a passion for the hair industry
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Joshua Tree Aveda Concept Salon & Spa will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete a Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship programme, delivered through Joshua Tree Aveda Concept Salon & Spa's dedicated training provider, Realise.