The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Reception work including answer telephone calls and booking clients in for appointments
- Shampoo and conditioning
- General salon duties including cleaning
- Reception duties
For the right candidate, there is the potential to secure a full time, permanent position within the company, upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good customer service skills
Good level of maths and English.
- Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship.
- There will also be the chance to obtain Functional Skills in Mathematics and English if required.