As Level 3 Apprentice you will be responsible for:
- General Level 2 hair services, working up to Level 3 standards and experience.
- Working as a Team to ensure daily salon housekeeping duties are completed
- Monitor and respond to reception duties
- Meet and greet clients
- Assisting stylists
- Reception duties
- Potential to run your own column and gain new clients
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Natural communicator able to listen effectively
- Self-motivated, with the ability to determine and manage own clients, support will be provided,
- Effective time manager able to organise and plan your own column
- Willingness to take on extensive higher-level training and skills
- Team player
- A positive attitude and flexible approach
- Level 2 Hair Qualification
Level 3 Advanced and Creative Hair Professional
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 12-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Hairdressing