Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Reception duties – answering the phone, taken clients bills, booking appointments, greeting client’s
- Maintaining salon hygiene
- Taking care of client’s refreshments
- Support with social media activity
- Assist senior members of staff with their clients
- Shampoo clients
- Support with shop window display
- Upon successful completion of this programme you will be eligible for higher level Apprenticeship opportunities.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Be a great communicator
- Be creative
- Strong work ethic
- No entry requirements
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 24-month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard