You will be working as a Salon Assistant who supports the stylist & the team at Love Hair.
Other daily duties will include
- Looking after clients
- Shampooing hair
- Keeping salon clean & tidy
- Completing the daily tasks
You will attend training in the salon, working on models & the dolls head and when required with in house salon training with practical & knowledge sessions.
To gain a career in hairdressing, to become a fully qualified stylist & progress to hair level 3.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Use initiative
- Communication skills
- Good social skills
- Interest in hair, make up & fashion
- GCSE’s or equivalent passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed
- Hair Professional Level 2