Hairdressing Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
Based in the centre of Ampthill, Renesons Hair and Beauty are an established salon who are now offering an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Level 2 Apprentice. We offer great team spirit and a forward-thinking environment; as well as in-house training you will attend college one day a week.
Duties will be varied, but will include the following:
- Carry out reception duties including answering the telephone, arranging appointments and operate the computer in a professional manner
- Shampooing and conditioning clients
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy and making refreshments
- Ensure products are stored correctly
- Work effectively in a team
- Make sure towels and supplies are ready for use
- Keep the salon clean and tidy at all times
- At the days end, ensure the salon, workstations and equipment is clean and ready for the next day
To progress onto the Level 3 Hairdressing course and become a successful stylist as part of our creative team in the future.
You will be a well-presented individual who can provide excellent customer service to clients.
This position will suit an honest and hardworking individual who is passionate about pursuing a career in the hair industry.
You will need to have three GCSE's (or equivalent) 9-3 (A* - D) including maths and English
- You will be working towards your NVQ Hairdressing City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma(Professional)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional skills in English and maths
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.