Hairdressing Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
Your daily duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Meeting and Greeting Clients
- Making drinks for clients
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy throughout the day
- Shampooing when sufficiently trained
- Helping with clients
- General salon duties
- Training and progressing through NVQ Hairdressing LV2 standard
- Upon completing your Level 2 in Hairdressing there will be the chance to progress on to your Level 3.
- Once fully trained and confident you will take on full responsibility of your own column.
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.90 per hour rising to £4.15 on 1 April 2019. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
The Wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Passionate about the hair industry
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Hair Professional Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.