Hairdressing Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
What will the Apprentice be overall responsible for?
- They will be a key member of staff making the salon run smoothly.
- Taking care of clients
- Keeping salon tidy
- Communicating with team and clients
- Having fun
- Progression to higher levels and full time employment for the right candidate .
- Great communicator
- Keen to learn new skills and be part of a great team
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Strong work ethic
- GCSE's grade 4-9 in English and maths are desired but not essential.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this  month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Hair Professional Standard
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.