As Salon Apprentice you will be:
- Greeting customers
- Booking appointments and reception duties
- Keeping Salon clean and free from hazards
- Hair washing & conditioning
- Assisting senior stylists
- Making and offering refreshments to clients
- Learning all aspects of how a modern salon operates
Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship a full-time role will be available.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good Attitude
GCSE's (or equivalent) passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy and experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Hairdressing
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.