Hair Stylist Assistant Apprentice
Original Hair Studio
During your apprenticeship you will be supported, mentored and trained to complete the following tasks on a daily basis:
- Support the stylists when required
- Answer the telephone and book appointments for clients
- Housekeeping skills throughout the salon
You will be offered an opportunity to become a self-employed stylist within the salon if you are successful during your apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Prepared to give high levels of customer service
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- General aptitude and desire to be a stylist
- Well presented
Training to be provided
Paragon skills have the energy & experience to give you the edge in starting your career. Our learning and development coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Level 2 Hair Professional
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.