A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator who will provide high quality administrative support to the department.
Tasks will include typing, reception duties, customer service, maintaining databases, booking appointments/meeting, filing, organising and booking meeting rooms and general administrative support to the Department.
- Further training and progression
- Excellent Customer Service
- Proficient in Microsoft packages inc Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills, with a demonstrable ability to manage and prioritise workload and work methodically, efficiently and accurately to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of confidentiality and its application and maintenance in and out of the workplace
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and develop good working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- To be flexible in their approach to the work, according to priorities and changing organisational systems
- Good timekeeping and reliable
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Understands and implements the Organisational Values of the trust: Put patients first; Take pride in what they do; Respect others; Strive to be the best; Act with integrity
- Math and English A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
Programme: Business Administrator
Duration: 15 months
Course Type: Apprenticeship Standard
Apprenticeship Delivery: Work based qualification. A tutor will visit you every 4-6 weeks in your work place.
The Apprenticeship programme is made up of different units. Apprentices will be assessed on their knowledge, skills and behaviours throughout the apprenticeship and tracked online using an e-portfolio. Functional skills if needed.
These are grouped into 3 themes which complement each other and are as follows:
- Core Business & Administration
- Managing Self & Personal Skills
- Using Resources & Achieving Results
- After each theme is complete, a Mock End Point Assessment is carried out to ensure apprentices are prepared for the End Point Assessment at the end of the programme
- After a minimum of 372 days and successful delivery of the programme, the end point assessment will take place. The end-point assessment is a synoptic assessment of the skills, behaviours and knowledge that have been developed throughout the apprenticeship
- End-Point Assessments will involve an independent assessor carrying out final assessments with the apprentice, to ensure that the competences and learning within the ‘Apprenticeship Standard’ have been met
- Apprentices can achieve a pass, merit or distinction dependent on how well they perform in their End-Point Assessment