Guest Services Apprentice – Crystal Maze LIVE Experience, Manchester
LITTLE LION ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
This is a busy role in which you will be interacting and engaging with our customers during their experience or even during private events/parties.
The role involves:
- Serving food and drinks to customers
- Having up to date knowledge of products (dietary requirements/allergens etc.)
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Liaising with team members to ensure the smooth running of the day or event!
Future progression onto supervisory roles.
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.90 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.15 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.70 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £8.21 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). These rates apply from 1st April 2019.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team work
To be successful you should be enthusiastic, outgoing, and passionate approach to Guest Service.
None required - All training is provided!
- Hospitality Team Member- Food and Beverage L2
- Functional skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.